We are a small seed stage startup that will be launching its MVP to a small set of partners for pilot testing. We are looking for an experienced backend engineers to transform our functional POC into a full scale, long lived micro service platform.
You will be one of the first engineers on a new engineering team. The is an amazing opportunity to build a system from scratch. You will work with your fellow engineers to determine the long term technical choices of a new startup.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with micro service architecture
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Retrofit existing POC monolith to scalable robust micro service oriented system
- Design and build new features and products
- Influence adoption of engineering best practices and tools for a brand new engineering team
- Probably some SRE responsibilities
Tools we use
- The rest is TBD, we'd really like you to be part of the decision making process