Site Reliability Engineer
Journey is an early stage insurtech company building new insurance and fleet management solutions for the car sharing economy. We just completed a fundraising round with some of the top financial and strategic investors in the space. Although still pre-launch, we have signed customer agreements and expect to launch pilots with some of the top travel sites in the world, starting in Q3.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to take on the design and implementation of our production system architecture.
You will guide how we scale, secure and monitor our systems. The is an amazing opportunity to build a system from scratch. Do things the way you have always wanted to do them. Of course, you'll be expected to take input and suggestions, but ultimately the final vision will be yours.
- Design & implement production, staging, & partner sandbox environments
- Select and implement system monitoring tools
- Assist in definition of continuous deployment strategy
- 4+ years of experience working in DevOps or SRE role
- Experience with major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX
- Strong knowledge of Information Security Best Practices
- Experience with configuration management & automation
- Monitoring and Metrics Gathering
Tools we use
- The rest is TBD, we'd really like you to be part of the decision making process
- Opportunity to shape a very early stage company with broad involvement and influence across functions
- Entrepreneurial environment with a diverse and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
To apply to this position submit your resume and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Journey is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from a diverse variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Journey does not discriminate on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.